Saturday, April 21, 2012

Funny Quotes and Sayings


funny quote 1: Women are scientifically proven to be right even when they are wrong.

funny quote 2: Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

funny quote 3: I think crime pays. The hours are good, you travel a lot.

funny quote 4: When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.

funny quote 5: Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?”

funny quote 6: I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.

funny quote 7: A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.

funny quote 8: Breaking News: Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

funny quote 9: Never hit a man with glasses, hit him with a baseball bat.

funny quote 10: Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.

funny quote 11: We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

funny quote 12: Do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?

funny quote 13: I like work.  It fascinates me.  I  sit and look at it for hours.

funny quote 14: Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.

funny quote 15: College is a refuge from hasty judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...