Monday, April 30, 2012

Funny Quotes for Facebook


Funny quote 1: Life is like a video game you have to pass all the levels to win at the end.

Funny quote 2: What is the main reason for failure? …………………….. I think its EXAMS. What do you think?

Funny quote 3: Heat makes things expand. So I don’t have a weight problem, I’m just hot

Funny quote 4: If tears could build a stairway and memories were a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you back again.

Funny quote 5: Luck = When Preparation Meets Opportunity.

Funny quote 6: I still miss my ex-husband, but my aim is improving.

Funny quote 7: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Funny quote 8: I really hate it when people need constant re-assurance. You know what I mean?

Funny quote 9: I really hate it when people need constant re-assurance. You know what I mean?

Funny quote 10: Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.

Funny quote 11: Don't let your mind wander, Its too little to be let out alone.

Funny quote 12: I no longer question authority, I annoy authority. More effect, less effort.

Funny quote 13: Crap happens but why must I always step in it.

Funny quote 14: I am not crazy, I just got tired of being normal.

Funny quote 15: I have been fired by Pepsi. I tested positive for Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...