Friday, April 27, 2012

Funny Quotes About Friends


Funny quote 1: I have lost friends, some by death, others through sheer inability to cross the street.

Funny quote 2: Animals are my friends...and I don't eat my friends

Funny quote 3: Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.

Funny quote 4: A lifelong friend is someone you haven't borrowed money from yet.

Funny quote 5: Friends are people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them.

Funny quote 6: Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you feel the true warmth.

Funny quote 7: The road to a friend’s house is never too long.

Funny quote 8: Nothing more cheerful than talking about our friends’ shortcomings.

Funny quote 9: A true friend is somebody who you call at 3 a.m. and say "I'm in a prison in Mexico" and he replies "No worries, I'll be there in seconds."

Funny quote 10: Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards.

Funny quote 11: Keeping a small circle of friends ensures a much more manageable damage-limitation process.

Funny quote 12: A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out.

Funny quote 13: A friend is a gift one give oneself.

Funny quote 14: Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.

Funny quote 15: how me a genuine case of platonic friendship, and I shall show you two old or homely faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...